Company Name:Loaf 'N Jug Mini Mart, Inc.
Responsible for providing superior customer service under the guidelines of the company policies and all applicable laws. Strive to maximize sales through suggestive selling techniques/skills, and accurate recording of sales. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prioritize customer service ahead of other tasks and ensures that each customer receives prompt and courteous service.
- Suggestive sells to each customer by pointing out specials and suggesting related or alternative items to assist customers and to help the store improve merchandise sales.
- Supports the Company Vision and Mission Statements and performs the strategies necessary to achieve them.
- Display positive, professional conduct at all times. Treat customers and fellow associates with respect and consideration. Cooperatively and enthusiastically works with manager and co-workers.
- Operate the POS and other sales equipment within company guidelines for cash and shrink control, including keying correct sales amounts into the correct department, counting back, change, offering receipt, and thanking customers for their business.
- Uphold all company policies, as well as local, state, and federal regulations. Requires valid identification of any alcohol or tobacco customer who appears to be 30 years of age or younger.
- Maintain cash in drawers at or below maximum amounts by correctly recording and dropping into the safe. Check and reconcile POS equipment, safe, and gas console (where applicable) at end of each shift and correctly completes shift reports. Immediately reports any theft or suspicion of theft to Store Manager or District Advisor.
- Perform shift duties including continually cleaning fast food areas, floors, counters, equipment, shelves, bathrooms, gasoline equipment, and grounds as assigned.
- Receive, price, stock, and rotate merchandise as per instruction. Front and face shelves, racks, coolers and freezers. Prepare fast food products,including coffee, hot dogs, etc. and keeps them freshly available. Date codes fast food items when stocking and removes out-of-date merchandise.
- Confirm that all supplies required for customer service excellence are stocked (for example; napkins, cups, straws, lids, ice, condiments, and windshield fluid and paper towels at the gas island).
- Understand emergency (employee or customer injury, gas spill, fire, or other accidents), robbery, shoplifting, and drive-off procedures. Appropriately completes Incident or Injury reports as instructed.
- Maintain high standards of food safety to ensure food is maintained at proper time and temperature by regularly monitoring and documenting as required.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be available to work all hours as assigned including but not limited to early morning or evening hours that may include overtime.
Desired Previous Job Experience
- A high school diploma (or equivalent) or related retail experience is required.
- College helpful
- Proficient computer skills
- Current Food Safety Certification
Education Level:High School Diploma/GED Desired
Keywords: Colorado Springs
Loaf 'N Jug Jobs: Loaf 'N Jug is always looking for exceptional Associates to work in our stores and at our corporate office in Pueblo, Colorado. We offer competitive wages and benefits, a flexible schedule and room for career advancement. If you're interested in a job opportunity with Loaf N' Jug, we welcome you to complete an online application today.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of Americas most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CO||Colorado Springs|| 4098 Arrows West Dr. ||80917 || Loaf 'N Jug Mini Mart, Inc.||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service; Retail Operations ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 52322787 coloradosprings