Posted: Thursday, March 1, 2018 10:16 AM
SAIC has an immediate need to hire a CCVT Assessors (Cyber Security Controls Validation Test) in support of a new program supporting the MDA customer in Colorado Springs, CO.
Note: Capable of traveling up to 30% both CONUS and OCONUS
- Responsible for conducting technical aspects of cybersecurity assessments, particularly Cybersecurity RMF Controls Validation Testing and have an understanding of DOD Testing tools and techniques, as well as knowledge of DISA STIGs and IAVM requirements.
- This is a technical cybersecurity position, which requires solving complex technical cybersecurity issues.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience OR 13 years of related experience without the degree OR Masters and seven (7) years or more experience OR PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Active Top Secret clearance with a current SSBI and be SCI- eligible
- DOD 8140/8570 IAT II certification (GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, or CCNA- Security) or higher is required.
- Certificate of training/course completion in current or recent versions of Windows, Unix/Linux, ACAS/Nessus, NMAP, or eMASS.
- 10 years of IT experience, of which 5 years must be in advanced IAT functions.
- Capable of executing all tasks and leading sub-tasks of Certification and Accreditation (C&A) validation testing.
- Detail-oriented and mission-focused.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit (link removed).
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 7, 2018, 7:25:24 PM
Primary Location: United States-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job
or contact us at email@example.com
• Location: Colorado Springs
• Post ID: 52689327 coloradosprings