Immediate Live In and Hourly Need: Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), Personal Care Workers (PCW) and
Home Care Assistance is hiring certified nursing assistants (CNAs), personal care workers (PCWs) and caregivers in Colorado Springs and throughout El Paso County!
Come and join our team! We are growing quickly and are looking to add several caregivers, PCWs and CNAs to our roster. We pride ourselves on offering a variety of benefits, including competitive pay, cases close to your home, and a variety of shifts to fit your schedule.
Caregivers love to work for Home Care Assistance! Here are a few reasons why:
- Very competitive pay
- 4-hour minimum shifts
- We try to match caregivers with clients mindfully
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Monthly and annual employee recognition programs
- Cases close to your home, which means short commute times
- Build your own schedule flexible shifts. Pick the shifts that are best for your family, work, school or job schedule. If you need to adjust your schedule, just let us know and we find a replacement caregiver for you!
We are looking to hire several caregivers, CNAs and PCWs IMMEDIATELY! Ideal candidates have the following:
- Some experience in home care is preferred, but we will train the right candidates
- Ability to drive a client as requested
- Ability to provide professional references
- Willingness to take a pre-employment background check and able to pass a drug screening.
Apply today for an interview, Nya is reviewing applications daily!
Associated topics: care nurse, certified nurse midwife, certified nursing, fnp, neighborcare, np, ob, physician assistant, practitioner, spanish
• Post ID: 52803317 coloradosprings