Posted: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 12:58 PM
Job Description 13;
Keysight Technologies is forging a new legacy with 78 years of innovation from our founding fathers : Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard. As a future technology enabler, Keysight Technologies goes where the electronic signal goes with customers in more than 100 countries.
Our IT organization partners with our engineers to bring an idea to the market place delivering the measurement solutions to create a more connected and secure world. We are growing our IT division and we invite you to join us in this incredible journey and help us shape the future.
* Perform hands:on investigation, troubleshoot, identify the RCA and fixes for support technical and functional issues.
* Lead ITIL driven AMS processes that includes Incident Management, Problem Management and technical change management activities
* Independently handle and resolve AMS Incidents
* Good understanding of Cloud to on premise integrations especially in the area of SFDC and Oracle CPQ application integrations and engage in troubleshooting integration issues with Middleware or upstream/downstream application teams.
* Lead administration and performance management activities
* Perform hands:on technical design, prototyping, proof:of:concepts, and development as required in support of current and new enhancements
* Independently lead and manage SDLC stages from gathering requirements, Design, Build, Test and Deploy for ongoing enhancements
* Create and document application requirements by working with business counterparts and end users
* Work with cross functional teams in different towers on cross functional assignments
* Own an identified system problem, identifying root causes and provide resolution
* Ensure solution meets overall business requirements and identify functional gaps
* Collaborate with the Project Management Office to estimate the delivery timelines, development efforts and identify risks and issues
* Coordinate with global teams and vendor teams
* Participate in validation/testing and release activities
* Keeping abreast of new cloud application features, functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
Job Qualifications 13;
* Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
* At least 3:4 years experience with cloud applications like Salesforce and /or Oracle CPQ cloud with an overall 8:12 years IT experience.
* Proven experience in ITIL driven Application Maintenance and Support. ITIL certification would be an added plus.
* Proven work experience in Incident Management and problem management areas.
* Proven track record with implementation of cloud applications and integrating with other cloud and /or on:premises applications.
* Experience in Agile implementations would be an added advantage.
* Proven work experience and knowledge in CRM domain and / or Oracle ERP modules.
* Knowledge of best practices with implementation of cloud technologies
* Ability to understand, evaluate requirements and problems and can drive and resolve by working with
cross functional teams.
* Ability to work independently in a global team environment
* Working knowledge of SDLC methodologies
* Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
* Experience of working on an implementation team and providing technical solutions
* Salesforce Sales Cloud and /or Oracle CPQ cloud experience with Oracle ERP or other enterprise application experience
* Web Services and APIs as in RESTFUL and SOAP
* Working knowledge of Cloud applications with identity management (SSO) solutions
* Force platform experience with Apex/ Visual force
* Analytical, and Problem:solving skills are required
* ITIL certification and Agile certification will be added plus
* Certifications in SFDC and Oracle CPQ will be an added advantage for this profile.
* Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Location: Colorado Springs
• Post ID: 49253047 coloradosprings