Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email by sending your resume to: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Portfolio Hotels and Resorts. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Be incredibly friendly & positive
- Serve & respect others
- Be smart about your business
- Enthusiastically reimagine and innovate
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Maintain complete knowledge at all times of:
- All hotel features/services, hours of operation.
- All room types, numbers, layout, decor, appointments and location.
- All room rates, special packages and promotions.
- Daily house count and expected arrivals/departures.
- Room availability status for any given day.
- Scheduled in-house group activities, locations and times.
- All hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
- Access all functions of the computer system.
- Ensure that current information on rates, packages and promotions is available at the Front Desk and that all staff is knowledgeable on such.
- Prepare and adjust weekly work schedules in accordance with staffing guidelines.
- Ensure that staff report to work as scheduled. Document any late or absent employees.
- Coordinate breaks and assign duties to staff.
- Responsible for the training, management, coaching, and counseling of the Front Desk and Bell.
- Guide and direct staff to achieve established goals and objectives.
- Monitor department costs and provide reports as needed.
- Proactively seek to develop and maintain positive relationships with other departments and co-workers.
- Conduct pre-shift meeting with staff and review all information pertinent to the day's business.
- Monitor the hotel front entrance and resolve any congested situations.
- Monitor the check-in/check-out process; anticipate critical situations and assist wherever necessary to help alleviate the pressure and to process the guest expediently.
- Monitor communication logs and ensure that guest requests are followed up within specified minutes determined by property guidelines.
- Monitor guest mail and ensure that it is processed according to procedures.
- Monitor the staffs' interaction with guests, ensuring prompt and courteous service; resolve discrepancies with respective personnel.
- Assist staff with their job functions to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Observe guest reactions and confer frequently with staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Assist guests with reports of lost/stolen articles, following hotel policy.
- Adhere to hotel requirements for guest/employee accidents or injuries and in emergency situations.
- Associate is held accountable for all duties of this job and other duties as assigned.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here for more info: https://marriott.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=17001G0Y&lang=en
• Post ID: 49875187 coloradosprings